- $79 per month
- $119 per month couples rate ($119 Initial Set-Up Fee)
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- No extra fees for Credit Reports or Monitoring
- In business since 1989
Sky Blue Credit
Sky Blue Credit has been in business for over 30 years. As a result, they have developed a solid reputation for providing quality results at an affordable price. Above all, they pride themselves on providing excellent customer service and faster results than the competition.
The company has analyzed the different methods of disputing credit items and has determined which are the most effective. By focusing its services around their winning formula, they have been able to achieve great results in a timely and cost-effective manner.
What Makes Sky Blue A Good Option For Credit Repair?
- Fast Results – Sky Blue Credit understands the urgency behind credit repair. A poor credit score can have a negative effect on things such as a mortgage application, interest rates on loans, and much more. They pride themselves on having the fastest service in the industry. In addition, claim to offer their clients 15 credit item disputes per 35 days (5 for each bureau).
- Expert Advice – Sky Blue will analyze your credit report and give you specific action-steps that you can take to help improve your credit score.
- The Pro Advantage – Their team of experts will analyze every detail of your credit report to identify possible reporting errors and hard-to-spot compliance issues. These could be crippling your credit score.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed – Sky Blue Credit offers customers a fantastic 90-day guarantee. If you’re not satisfied for any reason during the first 90 days of your membership, just tell them why and you will get a full refund.
- Customized Approach – This company doesn’t offer a cookie-cutter solution to credit repair like other companies do. They understand that each client’s needs are different, and they therefore build a customized solution and approach that is tailored to your credit situation.
How Much Does Sky Blue Credit Cost For Credit Repair?
Sky Blue charges a one-time set-up fee of $79 that is charged six days after sign up. A month after that, you will be charged your first $79/month fee. If you sign up as a couple, the set-up fee is $119 and $119/month thereafter. One attractive feature of Sky Blue Credit that separates it from the competition is that they only charge you as work is completed and never in advance.
You can cancel your service at any time with no further obligation like termination fees or penalties.
Additional Services Offered By Sky Blue Credit
Sky Blue Credit offers additional services above and beyond simple credit repair.
- Debt validation – This is a strategy to pursue if you do plan to pay your debt — or if you think the debt does not actually belong to you. You have the right to validate a collection letter within 30 days of receiving it.
- Goodwill letters – These are appeals to creditors to remove certain events from your credit history. It is best to use goodwill letters on isolated payments (more than six months past due).
- Cease and desist letters – These are official notifications to debt collectors to stop communicating with you. Before sending, the Sky Blue team will help you research the statute of limitation for the debt and validate the debt if this is an option.
- Debt settlement/negotiation consultations – If you do decide to pay your debt, there’s a chance you’ll be able to negotiate the amount. Sky Blue can help you with this.
- Sky Blue has an online portal for its customers – With an easy-to-use interface, customers can not only track the progress of their case but also update any personal information, upload documents and communicate with customer service.
Benefits of Sky Blue Credit’s Services
- Money back guarantee
- Personalized service
- Free to cancel at any time
- Goodwill letters at no charge
- Serves all 50 states
- No extra charge for cease and desist letters
- Free consultations on debt settlement
- Stellar customer service
- Credit reports and monitoring for free
- Assistance with rebuilding credit
- Track results through a proprietary app
The portal is offered on desktop and mobile, offers strong security, and allows you to track your progress. As financial technologies evolve, being fluent in navigating an online service is critical to success — and Sky Blue helps new customers come up to speed.
Key Credit Repair Customer Reviews
According to reviews left by past customers, most clients were very impressed with their results, with several of them claiming to have increased their FICO scores by up to 100 points.
Their “excellent customer service” was also a common theme among the Sky Blue reviews that we analyzed.
Is Sky Blue Credit Worth It?
In our opinion, Sky Blue is definitely worth the price for the results that they deliver. The pay-as-you-go pricing structure and fast results are attractive features, but the rock-solid guarantee is what really makes the decision a no-brainer. With over 30 years of experience, it’s difficult to go wrong with choosing Sky Blue’s credit repair service.