Six Best High Yield Checking Accounts Of 2020
The Best checking accounts of 2020 will leave you banking better. If your current checking account is fitting the bill anymore, you definitely have options. From big banks to online banks, the competition has all these banks looking to go above and beyond to keep their customers happy.
Here are the six best high yield checking accounts of 2020
Image via Pexels.com
- Account management is simple with no monthly fees or minimum balance
- 24/7 banking
- Tons of ATM options including ones in CVS, Walgreens and Target
- Zero account fees. Only $1 to open an account.
- If you use direct deposit for your paycheck, you get access to the money two days earlier
- Nationwide network of free ATMs and unlimited transfers
0.50% APY Rate
- Get 0.50% APY with a Protected Goals Account.
- No maintenance fees and no minimum balance required.
- Over 40,000 ATMs.
- All funds are FDIC-insured up to the legal limit.
0.10% – 1% APY Rate
- $3.99 monthly maintenance fee.
- $10 to open an account.
- No ATM fees.
- ATM fee reimbursements.
- Opening an account may require a hard credit pull.